Sunday, March 30, 2014

The illusion of money


This is a picture I have had in my laptop for almost a year now. I felt it was time to share it with the world. Here is represented in a graphical interface the flow of money from a multitude of companies in our perfectly capitalized world.
As you can see, even though there is a very large number of companies out there the money really goes to a handful of them.
Now this picture is not complete, since industries like oil, telecommunication, electronics, etc are not represented here, but the idea is the same. Our market, our world is not as open and fair as it is pretended to be.
I won't say much more about this because I want you to think about this yourselves. This is not a conspiracy theory, it's the reality in which we live in.
Check it out and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment